Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And so it starts...

I've contemplated this whole blog thing for a long time. I generally have nothing of importance to say (or I do, but this will be much more light hearted than that), and I ramble a lot, but I figured hey, why not be like everyone else. I haven't seen many other people's that are overly incredible either. So if mine is mundane, I figure it's not any worse than the other 5.2 million mundane blogs. At least I'll try to keep mine active. That's something.

1 comment:

yerdaddy said...

IS this thing supposed to go world wide or something? How does this thing work? I hear all the time about bloggers and they are on Larry King, Nancy Grace, and all that stuff, but where do you go to see everyone's blog? DO they have to know where they are looking, or can you just find it out there somewhere? I sure wish you and your husband would come up this weekend and he could help me put the pool up.