
My Twilight obsession continues, but in a way not quite so expected. A completely serious post from me for once! I've found what might be one of the most beautiful songs on the planet. Not sure how true it is or not about being the movie version of Bella's Lullaby (Edward composes a song for Bella in the books), but the song is breathtakingly beautiful, yet a bit... heavy. If you know what I mean. It kind of makes you think of everything possible that could go wrong, but then washes all that away and gives you a kind of hope that can conquer the world. In short, the epitome of Edward and Bella. Enough of my rambling, the song more than speaks for itself. Bella's Lullaby
1 comment:
Ugh, why did I have to listen to that? It's gorgeous! Now I've got to wait til the movie comes out herem and who knows when that'll be!
Post a Comment