
So I haven't done very good on my promise to keep this up to date. Oh well, I have a life, get over it. Nonetheless, I'm back. Why? To talk about the new love of my life, Edward Cullen. Who is that, I'm sure you're wondering. No, not our friend Cullen who we've mentioned before. That would be a bit awkward for our friendship, I'd assume. Edward Cullen is the main character in the Twilight series. A dashing, unbelievably intense, startlingly sexy, and super sweet vampire. Yes. A vampire. Kind of odd when some cold, dead, eternally damned vampire is the man of your dreams. I'm good with that though. Off to escape reality and read some more...
1 comment:
Tiffany! (it's jilli from BN)... you mentioned twilight so often, I finally picked up the first book. Devoured it. And had to go back to Walmart the next day to get the second one. They don't have the 3rd currently and I'm dying. Anyhoo, thanks for the tip! :-)
Post a Comment