
John and I were discussing the Twilight movie coming soon (December 12th) and I asked him if he knew who was going to be playing Edward Cullen. His first guess, James McAvoy. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm pretty sure if that was true I'd die happily this very moment. James McAvoy, my one true love, playing Edward Cullen the current love of my life... yeah *gets a little tingly* But alas, it's too good to be true. He's actually being played by Robert Pattinson, who most of us know as Cedric Diggory (from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). While I think he'll do a fine job as Edward (as well as any mere human could do...) I know the entire time I'll be going "Pull out your wand Cedric!" DOH! Well, for the purpose of umm... fantasy... let's imagine James as Edward until the movie comes out. He can be my vampire any time he wants!

No comments:
Post a Comment